dinsdag 17 juni 2008

Angels

Een vriend is iemand die het lied van je hart kent,
& het opnieuw kan zingen als jij het vergeten bent.

We said 'forever'. But you see, everything can broken .

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, when everyone else believes the smile on your face.

A smile will bring a sunshine day!

If I was the sun I would lighten up your day.
If I was the rain I would wash all your tears away.

And when everyone sleeps, the sun is down, the stars shine bright and the entire world is standing still, who will be there?

And I don't think you could ever forget someone that once was the reason you smiled..

I'm not a very certain person, of many things I'm unsure. But there's one thing I know for sure, one thing.. I love you.

When I think of you, my heart wants exactly what my mind says I shouldn't want.



All because of you,I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings, not the kind with halos,
The kind that brings you home,
When home becomes a strange place.


In every girls' life there'll always be those three guys.
The one she loves - the one she hates & the one she can't get enough off.
And in the end, they're all the same guy.

The time we spent together is great, but when you're not around I'm not sure about ''us''

Geen opmerkingen: