woensdag 25 juni 2008

Kiss

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made
They can take the music that we never play
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday
They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go
All the broken dreams take everything
Just take it away, but they can never have yesterday

It's weird to remind that I thought we were meant to be cause I can't imagine it anymore,
not at all...


Never say you're happy if your eyes still cry

They say that if you love someone you should let them go,
But they never say what to do when they don't come back...

Everyone says love hurts. Well actually love doesn't hurt.
Love didn't leave you for some other girl. It didn't cheat on you, nor did it break your heart.
So stop blaming love for once
& start blaming the asshole that treated you like fuck and gave you up.


I love the color yellow and I love dancing in my underwear. I
’m a mess and my room usually is too.
I laugh at the stupidest things, and always say the wrong things at the wrong time.
I cry for no reason and sometimes, I get madly easily but I’m just me and that’s all I can be.


If love has a videotape I would play it when we first started dating, fast forward when we fought
& pause at every kiss.


Geen opmerkingen: