zaterdag 7 juni 2008

His only one

Just because somebody flirts with you, doesn’t mean they like you. Just because somebody likes you, doesn’t mean they want to go out with you. Just because somebody wants to go out with you, doesn’t mean they love you. Just because somebody loves you, doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you. Because people lie, things change. Boyfriends cheat, bestfriends ditch. And there are always going to be those people who would kill to see you fall.


You won’t be his first, his last or his only. He’s loved before, he will love again but if he loves you now, what else matters? He’s not perfect, and neither are you. And the two of you will never be perfect, but if he makes you laugh, at least once causes you to think twice, and admits to being human and making mistakes.. Hold on to him, and give him all you’ve got, he is not going to quote poetry, but he will give you a part of him, that he knows you can break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, don’t expect too much from him. Smile when he makes you happy, cry when he makes you sad and miss him when he’s not there.


I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

Geen opmerkingen: