vrijdag 27 juni 2008

You & I

Treur niet om iemand uit het verleden,
Er is altijd een reden waarom hij de toekomst niet heeft gehaald..

Just because we made a few mistakes, doesn't mean we've got to give it all up.

Als je het doet, doe het dan goed.

Oh yeah, I miss him. Or no, I don't miss him. I miss, who he should be, but who he never was. I miss who I thought he was. I don't miss him..

You know, you pray, this can't be the way.. You cry, you say; Something's gotta change..!

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you can find a thousand reasons to smile!

And don't just say you can't right away, just give it a try..

A dream is a wish your heart makes..

No matter what they say
I'm gonna rock anyway.

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game..

Try to follow your heart, and you'll lose your mind.
Try to use your mind, and you'll break your heart...

There is never a right way to do the wrong thing.

So, this is goodbye then?

And you're singing songs, thinking this is the life..
& You wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the size
Where you gonna go, where you gonna go..?
Where you gonna sleep tonight?


And I'm not jealous, no I'm not
I just want everything she's got
You look at her so amazed
I remember way back when you used to look at me that way
Tell me what makes her so much better than me..
What makes her just everything that I can never be
What makes her your every dream and fantasy
Because I can't remember when it was me..

I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'Cos I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don’t get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they loved me truly
But at the time it didnt mean a thing..

Putting on my sunglasses
hoping they won't see
I'm crying

Tears rolling
down my face
feeling the pain

Tears falling
on the floor
whispering; 'It's enough'

Geen opmerkingen: