woensdag 25 juni 2008

I don't live for you!

You kissed me, then dissed me and then you say you miss me.
You used me, confuse me but you don't want to lose me.
Don't talk to me. Don't acknowledge me anymore.
I'm just another score.

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am...
But most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you ..

He could be anywhere in the world but he chooses to be with her because life is better with her by his side.

You have to walk carefully at the beginning of love; the running across the fields into your lovers arms can only come later when you are sure he won’t laugh if you trip.


Vraag je niet bij elke tegenslag af; ‘’Waarom ik’’? Dat doe je ook niet bij de mooie momenten in het leven.

It's kind of like he's one of those songs that goes around and around in your head, and you just can't get it out..

Geen opmerkingen: