zaterdag 28 juni 2008

Good bye

Don't wait for the one you can live with..
Wait for the one you can't live without..!

We're breaking things we can't repair and none of us will take the blame..

Somethings are better left unsaid..

I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes.
I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life.

Because of you
I find it hard to trust, not only me but everyone around me.

Call me irresponsible
Call me unreliable
Throw in undependable, too
Do my foolish alibis bore you?
Well, I'm not too clever, I
I just adore you

Gevoelens heb je niet voor het kiezen, ik was heus niet van plan mezelf in je te verliezen ..

A million tears can't bring you back . I know because I tried...

I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it...

En vergeef me voor alle foute woorden die ik stuurde uit onmacht,
om niet kwijt te raken, wat ik zo hopeloos lief had...

I miss you. not enough to want you back, just enough for it to hurt..!

I never knew until that moment, what it was like to lose something I never really had.

Maybe the reason we hate each other is because we can't face the fact that we're still in love..

Sometimes you have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears, and say good-bye..

Geen opmerkingen: